An unexpected interruption is the last thing that you wish to have during your precious vacation or an important business trip. Nature and God can sometimes play truant leaving a bad taste in your otherwise jolly trip!
Travel insurance package (TIP) from ASCANA is a customer friendly, no strings attached and easy to buy policy, which will protect you against all unexpected contingencies and accidents during your travel be it on business or for pleasure. ASCANA’s travel package will also help you fulfill the requirements of Schengen Visa.
All that we need from you to conclude the insurance policy, are the two particulars listed below:
- Your identity (Name, Age and contact details)
- Your travel itinerary
Ascana’s Single Trip/ Annual Trip/ In bound Trip Plans
- Unprecedented flexible plans with optional benefits. (Option to cover winter sports, water sports and terrorism; Option to choose different durations and destinations; Option to go for business trips only, and to exclude emergency medical);
- Cover for persons aged up to 85;
- Separate plans for individual trip, family travel, travel to Schengen countries only and Family Travel;
- Both single trips and annual trips available;
- Cover for inbound travels (tourists coming to GCC countries from anywhere in the world) available;
- Family Travel plans available on trip travel basis and on annual basis;
- Free 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance service by ACE Assist;
- Unlimited cover for all Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation expenses;
- Unlimited number of accompanying legal spouses and children under the annual family plan at no extra charge;
- Cover up to 180 days per trip for Single Trip Plan;
- Protection for unlimited trips on the Annual Plan
- War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power; any illegal or unlawful acts.
- Jewellery or accessories, antiques, fragile articles, watches, musical instruments, bridges for tooth or teeth, dentures, cash card, EZ Link Card etc.
- Any pre-existing condition; pregnancy or childbirth; AIDS or sexually transmitted disease.
- Suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury; mental or nervous disorders.
- Competitive sports, engaging in a professional capacity in any sport where the insured person would or could earn income.
- Any Terrorist or member of a terrorist organization, narcotics trafficker, or purveyor of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.